Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Vegan avocado potato dill salad is a great addition to any of your favorite main courses. Checkout this quick recipe now and we are sure you will definitely love it!
2 Lbs Small Red Potatoes
2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
¼ Tsp Smoked Paprika
½ Tsp Sea Salt
1½ Tsp Maple Syrup
⅓ Cup Fresh Dill
½ Bunch Green Onions
3 Celery Stalks
½ Piece White Onion (diced)
1. Wash the potatoes and cut out any bad spots or eyes. Steam gently for about 10 minutes, until just fork tender through the center. Immediately run under cold water to prevent further cooking.
2. For best results, refrigerate the cooked potatoes for about an hour. (This ensures they don't fall apart when slicing.)
3. Quarter the potatoes and peel if desired. Place in a large bowl.
4. Peel and mash the avocado in a small bowl. Add the lemon juice, mustard, paprika, Herbamare or salt, and maple syrup (if using), and stir into the avocado to create a dressing. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Add the dill, green onion, celery, onion, and avocado dressing to the potatoes. Toss gently until everything is coated. Taste test and adjust seasonings if desired.
6. Serve the same day, or refrigerate and serve the next day, (as the avocado darkens and breaks down quickly).