Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Spaghetti Bolognese is an easy and healthy Italian cuisine. You can serve this traditional recipe as a main course. Check out this recipe.
2 Tsp Olive Oil
200g Minced Beef
1 Medium Bell Pepper
400g Chopped Tomatoes
½ Medium Onion
1g Dried Oregano
20g Tomato Puree
1. Deseed and chop the pepper, peel and very finely chop the carrots, slice the mushrooms, crush the garlic and chop the onion and celery.
2. Heat the oil in a large shallow pan and gently stir-fry the onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes.
3. Turn up the heat a bit and add the mince and fry, stirring regularly, for a further 5 minutes until browned.
4. Add the peppers, carrots, celery and mushrooms and continue to fry, stirring regularly, for a further 5 minutes.
5. Add the tomatoes, stir in the tomato puree and then the oregano.
6. Cover the pan and simmer gently for 1 hour. Stirring Occasionally, add a little water if the sauce looks like it is getting too dry.
7. The bolognese sauce is now cooked and can be served with the spaghetti straight away. However, it will taste better if left to cool for at least an hour, or put in the fridge after cooling to use the next day. It is also suitable for freezing.
8. When you're ready to eat, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, and reheat the bolognese sauce thoroughly until it is piping hot.
9. Serve with a little grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories 476kcal, Fat 9g, Carbs 73g, Protein 24g.