Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Moong Chaat looks amazing and the taste is delicious. This chaat is a super healthy protein-rich chaat. This is a very good option for vegetarians as a breakfast or snack.
1 cup sprouted moong
1 tsp oil
¼ tsp mustard seeds
¼ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
¼ cup finely chopped onions
1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
½ tsp chilli powder
A pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
½ tsp coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
A few curry leaves
¼ cup chopped tomatoes
Salt to taste
4 tbsp fresh whisked curd
2 tbsp finely chopped onions
2 tbsp chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
2 pinches chilli powder
1. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
2. When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes
3. Add the ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, tomatoes, sprouted moong, ¼ cup of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the moong is partially cooked, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from the flame and allow it to cool slightly. Divide the sprouted mixture into two equal portions.
5. Place one portion of the sprouted moong mixture in a bowl, pour 2 tbsp of fresh curds and sprinkle a little salt, 1 tbsp of onions, 1 tbsp of tomatoes, 1 tbsp of coriander and a pinch of chilli powder over it.
6. Repeat step 5 to make 1 more serving.
7. Serve immediately.