Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Hara Chana Chaat is a fresh healthy and tasty snack. Chana is a good source of protein. Fresh hara chana is mainly available in winter, So this winter enjoy hara chana chaat with your family.
2 cups Hara chana
A pinch of soda bi-carb
½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
½ cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tbsp oil
½ tsp mustard seeds
¼ tsp asafoetida
½ tsp black salt
¼ tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
½ chopped onion
½ chopped tomato
1. Wash the hara chana, add the soda bi- carb and boil them in enough water for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Remove from the flame, drain the water and add cold water and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds.
4. When the seeds crackle add the asafetida, onion, tomato & hara chana and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Add the salt, black salt, chilies, coriander, chili powder and mix well and cook on a medium flame for more 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6. Just before serving add the lemon juice and mix well.
7. Serve immediately.