Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Grilled Banana Buckwheat Porridge is a high protein low fat recipe. This is a simple sweet dish. Try this recipe whenever you want to serve any sweet and healthy recipe.
1 cup buckwheat groats soaked in water
½ Cup Milk
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp natural vanilla extract
2 bananas halved length ways
A little of coconut oil
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
1 tbsp coconut flakes
1. Heat a non-stick fry pan (skillet) over medium-high heat. Add a little of coconut oil and the sliced bananas, cut side down. Let the bananas caramelise for a few minutes, without moving them, while you're making the porridge.
2. Drain and rinse buckwheat in a sieve under running water. It may be slightly slimy - don't worry this is just starch released during soaking.
3. Add drained buckwheat to the jug of a high speed blender or food processor.
4. Add almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
5. Blend until smooth. With a high speed blender it'll probably only take about 30 seconds, otherwise a few minutes in a standard blender or food processor.
6. Tip into serving bowls and top with hot bananas, a swirl of peanut butter, a drizzle of maple syrup and a scattering of coconut flakes.
Calories 570kcal, Fat 14.4g, Carbs 106g, Protein 15g.