Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
This broccoli recipe with butter is a very simple to make recipe which tastes delicious! It is a perfect side dish or an evening snack. Checkout the recipe below:
2 Lbs Broccoli
¼ Cup Butter
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves
½ Tsp Rosemary
As required Mozzarella Cheese
1. Trim broccoli, cut into individual florets, leaving the stems about 4-inches long.
2. Place broccoli into a vegetable steamer or into a large pot with a small amount of water. Heat until water boils.
3. Steam broccoli, covered, for 12-15 minute until bright green and tender-crisp.
4. Heat butter and olive oil in a skillet. Add garlic and rosemary.
5. Add broccoli to garlic butter and stir quickly over high heat until broccoli is coated.
6. Transfer to a warm serving dish. Pour any remaining garlic butter from the pan over top of broccoli.
7. Sprinkle broccoli with shredded Mozzarella cheese, if used, and serve immediately or hold in a warm oven until ready to serve.