Vegetable Oats Soup is a yummy oats recipe. The easy-to-prepare recipe would be your favorite breakfast or can add to your dinner as a light dish. Try this healthy recipe.
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
2. Add the cabbage and carrot and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Add the oats and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce and basic vegetable stock, mix well and bring to a boil.
5. Add the salt, pepper, mint leaves and lemon juice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
6. Serve immediately garnished with a sprig of mint.
Calories 72kcal, Fat 3.5g, Carbs 8.5g, Protein 1.7g.