Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Vegetable Oats Soup is a yummy oats recipe. The easy-to-prepare recipe would be your favorite breakfast or can add to your dinner as a light dish. Try this healthy recipe.
¼ cup finely chopped mint leaves
½ cup finely chopped cabbage
½ cup finely chopped carrot
½ cup quick cooking rolled oats
2 tsp oil
2 tsp finely chopped garlic
½ tsp finely chopped ginger
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1 tsp soy sauce
3 cups basic vegetable stock
Salt and black pepper
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
2. Add the cabbage and carrot and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
3. Add the oats and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce and basic vegetable stock, mix well and bring to a boil.
5. Add the salt, pepper, mint leaves and lemon juice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
6. Serve immediately garnished with a sprig of mint.
Calories 72kcal, Fat 3.5g, Carbs 8.5g, Protein 1.7g.