Vegan avocado potato dill salad is a great addition to any of your favorite main courses. Checkout this quick recipe now and we are sure you will definitely love it!
2 Lbs Small Red Potatoes
2 Tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
¼ Tsp Smoked Paprika
½ Tsp Sea Salt
1½ Tsp Maple Syrup
⅓ Cup Fresh Dill
½ Bunch Green Onions
3 Celery Stalks
½ Piece White Onion (diced)
1. Wash the potatoes and cut out any bad spots or eyes. Steam gently for about 10 minutes, until just fork tender through the center. Immediately run under cold water to prevent further cooking.
2. For best results, refrigerate the cooked potatoes for about an hour. (This ensures they don't fall apart when slicing.)
3. Quarter the potatoes and peel if desired. Place in a large bowl.
4. Peel and mash the avocado in a small bowl. Add the lemon juice, mustard, paprika, Herbamare or salt, and maple syrup (if using), and stir into the avocado to create a dressing. Season with pepper to taste.
5. Add the dill, green onion, celery, onion, and avocado dressing to the potatoes. Toss gently until everything is coated. Taste test and adjust seasonings if desired.
6. Serve the same day, or refrigerate and serve the next day, (as the avocado darkens and breaks down quickly).
Calories 168kcal, Fat 4.4g, Protein 3.9g, Fiber 4.8g, Sugars 4.3g.