Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Turkey Spinach Meatballs. Check out this Turkey Spinach Meatballs recipe which is great for evening refreshment.
16 oz raw ground turkey
2 tsps garlic powder
1 cup spinach
1 medium onion, grated
1 large egg
1/4 cup bread crumbs
4 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
1 splash fat free milk
1. In a bowl, mix onion, egg, bread crumbs, parmesan and milk. Mix well.
2. Add in ground turkey, chopped spinach, garlic powder and a little salt and pepper. Combine all ingredients.
3. Roll mix into small meatballs, about 1-2 inches round. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet. Before placing in oven, spray each meatball with non-stick spray.
4. Cook until browned, in 375 °F (190 °C) degree oven.
5. To serve with sauce, drop meatballs in sauce pan with tomato sauce and heat through.
Calories 34kcal, Fat 1.6g, Carbs 1.4g, Protein 3.2g.