Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Soya Chap has a high amount of antioxidants.Soya Chap in Gravy is an ideal meat substitute indian curry that would provide the same texture and flavour as any meat-based curry.
8 Soya Chap
3 Onions Sliced
6 Tomatoes Grinded
1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp Salt To Taste
1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Tsp Kitchen King Masala
2 Tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
2 Tsp Vinegar
2 Tsp Tomato Sauce
2 Tsp Butter
2 Tsp Oil For Frying
1 Tsp Garam Masala
8 -10 Leaves Coriander For Garnish
1. Boil chaap in hot water and remove the sticks out of it and cut each chaap into 4-5 pieces,add bit of salt and kitchen King masala and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
2. Take oil in a wok, add gingergarlic paste,saute them and then add sliced onions,saute them till brown.
3. Now add tomatoes paste and add salt,red chilly,turmeric and let it simmer for 10 minutes till oil seperates out.
4. Now add chaap to it and add water and keep it on sim so that chaap absorbs masala.
5. Now add vinegar and tomato sauce and butter and cook till gravy thickens.
6. Garnish it with coriander leaves and garam masala
Calories 252kcal, Fat 3g, Carbs 22g, Protein 32g.