Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
This dessert-worthy mixture can be prepped days in advance, making it easy to quickly customize different toppings each morning.
25g Chia Seeds
100 Ml Almond Milk
Few strands Saffron
1 Tsp Flax Seeds
50 Ml Water
1. Soak the cashews, dates, saffron strands, flax seeds and almond milk in 1/4 cup of hot water for at least 30 mins.
2. In a small bowl, soak the chia seeds separately till they expand and form a gel like consistency.
3. Blend the mix of cashews and saffron in a blender.
4. Add this to the chia seeds mix and keep stirring.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of cardamom and nuts for garnish.
Calories 160kcal, Fat 4.8g, Carbs 14.6g, Protein 12.4g.