This dessert-worthy mixture can be prepped days in advance, making it easy to quickly customize different toppings each morning.
25g Chia Seeds
100 Ml Almond Milk
Few strands Saffron
1 Tsp Flax Seeds
50 Ml Water
1. Soak the cashews, dates, saffron strands, flax seeds and almond milk in 1/4 cup of hot water for at least 30 mins.
2. In a small bowl, soak the chia seeds separately till they expand and form a gel like consistency.
3. Blend the mix of cashews and saffron in a blender.
4. Add this to the chia seeds mix and keep stirring.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of cardamom and nuts for garnish.
Calories 160kcal, Fat 4.8g, Carbs 14.6g, Protein 12.4g.