Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Parval is rich in Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin C. This is also a good source of calcium. Parval controls cholesterol levels because it has very less calories.
2 Tbsp Oil
1 Pinch Asafoetida
½ Tsp Mustard seeds
½ Tsp Cumin seeds
1 ½ Pound Parval
Salt To Taste
1 Tsp Green Chilies Paste
1 Tsp Garlic paste
A Pinch of Turmeric Powder
1 Tsp coriander & cumin powder
1 Tbsp sesame seeds
1 Tbsp lime juice
Sugar To Taste
Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1. Heat a pan with a couple of tablespoons of oil, add asafoetida, mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
2. When they crackle add the cut vegetables and stir gently.
3. Add the salt and stir well. After about 2 minutes add the potatoes, stir gently, cover and let it cook for a few more minutes on medium heat.
4. Add green chili paste and garlic paste. Mix well, cover again and cook.
5. After about 10 to 12 minutes, uncover and add turmeric powder, coriander and cumin powder, sesame seeds. Stir and let it cook for about 5 minutes uncovered.
6. Add lime juice and sugar to taste. Mix well.
7. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro and turn off the stove.
Calories 128kcal, Fat 7g, Carbs 17g, Protein 3g.