Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Paneer with Spicy Tomato Garlic Sauce. Checkout this simple paneer recipe which is great for dinner or any time for main cource.
400g chopped tomatoes
2 large sliced tomatoes
2 large cloves garlic - finely sliced
3 tbsp oil
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried chilli flakes
1 tsp dried thyme
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200c.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
3. When visibly hot, toss in the garlic slivers & sauté until lightly browned.
4. Pour in the chopped tomatoes and chilli powder to tastes and simmer for five minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour the chopped tomatoes into one or two oven proof dishes and arrange the paneer and tomatoes on top of the tomato sauce. Sprinkle the oregano and thyme over the top.
6. Place in the oven and bake until the exterior of the paneer is browned in the cheese is soft inside.
7. Sprinkle with the dried chilli chilli flakes to serve.
Calories 130kcal, Fat 8g, Carbs 13g, Protein 3g.