Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Palak Kofta in Gravy is mainly north Indian cuisine. Palak kofta recipe is a great way to add something tempting and healthy dish add to our diet. Check out this delicious recipe and enjoy the meal.
1 Big Onion Chopped Finely
7-8 Cloves Garlic Chopped Finely
½ Inch Ginger Grated
1 Green Cardamom
½ tsp Black Pepper
½ tsp Cream Optional
½ Cup Milk
Dried Fenugreek Leaves
½ Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Potatoes Boiled And Mashed
500 Gm Cottage Cheese Mashed
Salt To Taste
1 Slice Of Bread Crumbled
Oil For Frying
1. Chop the spinach and after washing it put it in the cooker and pressure cook it to blow 3 whistles.
2. Now open it and wash it with cold water.
3. Now take a wok, add oil in it, add cumin seeds, when they splutter add chopped onions, cook till they turn pink, add salt, black pepper, green cardamom, switch off the gas and let it cool.
4. Now put this mixture in grinder along with boiled spinach and grind it to make gravy.
5. Now put this mixture in a wok and add a bit of milk to make gravy. simmer for 5 minutes.
6. The gravy is ready, you can garnish it with cream and kasuri methi.
1. Take mashed potatoes, mashed cheese, bread slice, salt and black pepper and knead the mixture well.
2. Now make round balls of this mix and add one cashew and one resin in each ball.
3. Deep fry these balls to make koftas.
4. Koftas are ready when brown.
5. Before serving heat the gravy and put the koftas only before serving otherwise they might break as they are very soft.
P.S adding of cream is optional, you may skip it.
Calories 380kcal, Fat 29g, Carbs 13g, Protein 22g.