Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Nutri Matar Aloo, this recipe has an abundant amount of protein. So It is a great recipe for vegetarians. This classic and tasty recipe can serve with paratha or rice.
½ Kg Soya Chunks Nutrela
2 Pieces Potato
1 Small Cup Peas
12-15 Pieces Garlic
3-4 Pieces Ginger
4-5 Pieces Cloves
1-2 Pieces Bay Leaves
1-2 Pieces Cinnamon
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Chicken Masala
½ Tsp Turmeric Powder
½ Tsp Red Chilli Powder
½ Tsp Garam Masala
3 Big Onions
3 Big Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
3-4 Tbsp Oil
1. Soak the Soya bean for 4-5 hours atleast. (It needs to be washed atleast 6-7 times, so that you can drain it well & should have no smell)
2. In a pan, add oil, cloves, Cinammon, bay leaves & saute it well.
3. Add onions & saute till it is light brown.
4. Than add garlic ginger paste & saute it well again.
5. Add, cut potatoes, peas & drained soya beans.
6. Saute them well, add cut tomatoes to it & saute again.
7. Add, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, sambar powder, chicken masala & salt.
8. Saute it well again. Once it is nicely mixed with all vegetables.
9. Add little water to it & keep it for pressure in the cooker.
10. Give 3-4 whistles & than keep the gravy as you wish.
11. Garnish with Coriander Leaves
Calories 450kcal, Fat 6g, Carbs 42g, Protein 56g.