Moong Chaat looks amazing and the taste is delicious. This chaat is a super healthy protein-rich chaat. This is a very good option for vegetarians as a breakfast or snack.
2 pinches chilli powder
1. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
2. When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes
3. Add the ginger-garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, tomatoes, sprouted moong, ¼ cup of water and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the moong is partially cooked, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from the flame and allow it to cool slightly. Divide the sprouted mixture into two equal portions.
5. Place one portion of the sprouted moong mixture in a bowl, pour 2 tbsp of fresh curds and sprinkle a little salt, 1 tbsp of onions, 1 tbsp of tomatoes, 1 tbsp of coriander and a pinch of chilli powder over it.
6. Repeat step 5 to make 1 more serving.
7. Serve immediately.
Calories 155kcal, Fat 3.8g, Carbs 20g, Protein 7.8g.