This Keto Soup is made with cauliflower and takes only 40 minutes to be ready. This homemade vegetable soup makes the perfect quick meal or snack!
2 Florets Cauliflower
1 Tbsp Chopped Onions
1 Garlic Clove Minced
1 Bay Leaf, Crumbled
1 Cup Veg Stock
¼ Cup Spinach
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Salt & Pepper
1 Tbsp Ghee
1. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Place in a soup pot or a Dutch oven greased with ghee and cook over a medium-high heat until lightly browned. Wash the spinach and watercress and set aside.
2. Cut the cauliflower into small florets and place in the pot with browned onion. Add crumbled bay leaf. Cook for about 5 minutes and mix frequently.
3. Add the spinach and watercress and cook until wilted for just about 2-3 minutes.
4. Pour in the vegetable stock and bring to a boil. Cook until the cauliflower is crisp-tender and pour in the cream (or coconut milk).
5. Season with salt and pepper. Take off the heat and, using a hand blender, pulse until smooth and creamy.
6. Serve immediately or chill and keep refrigerated for up to 5 days. Freeze for longer.
Calories 358kcal, Fat 33.9g, Carbs 11.5g, Protein 11.5g