Hara Chana Chaat is a fresh healthy and tasty snack. Chana is a good source of protein. Fresh hara chana is mainly available in winter, So this winter enjoy hara chana chaat with your family.
½ chopped tomato
1. Wash the hara chana, add the soda bi- carb and boil them in enough water for 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Remove from the flame, drain the water and add cold water and keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds.
4. When the seeds crackle add the asafetida, onion, tomato & hara chana and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Add the salt, black salt, chilies, coriander, chili powder and mix well and cook on a medium flame for more 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6. Just before serving add the lemon juice and mix well.
7. Serve immediately.