Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Grilled chicken risotto is a quick one pot recipe which is loaded with flavors. This is a classic recipe of chicken, zucchini, and risotto. What’s not to like in this?
1 box Creamy Parmesan Risotto
2 boneless chicken breast
2 medium zucchini
1 medium tomato
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Cook risotto as the package directs.
2. Heat stovetop grill pan. Brush zucchini and chicken with oil, then sprinkle with pepper.
3. Grill zucchini and chicken until zucchini is tender and chicken is cooked through.
4. Remove chicken and zucchini from the cutting board; cut into bite-size pieces.
5. When risotto is finished cooking, stir in peas, tomato, chicken and zucchini; remove from heat.