We love this Mashed Cauliflower with Onions and Garlic! This recipe is made with just three main ingredients and we are sure that you will love it too. Try this recipe now.
16 oz cauliflower
5 oz onions
3 cloves garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Cut up cauliflower and onion into pieces.
2. Add along with garlic to the steamer basket.
3. Steam until it is very tender.
4. Drain all water and put all ingredients into the food processor. Process until smooth.
5. To serve, top with grated cheese or paprika (optional).
Calories 48kcal, Fat 0.4g, Carbs 9.4g, Protein 2.5g