Frittata Muffins. Check out this recipe which is great for breakfast, lunch or on-the-go snacks.
3 slices bacon
1 medium white potato
¾ cup low fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
2. Cook bacon.
3. Dice the potatoes and place on a cookie sheet in oven. Bake until soft.
4. Dice bacon and mix with potato in bowl.
5. Whip eggs and milk and then add to bacon and potato.
6. Pour mixture into muffin tins lined with paper baking cups.
7. Bake until eggs are fully cooked.
Calories 88kcal, Fat 3.8g, Carbs 7.3g, Protein 5.7g.