Fresh salad. Check out this colorful healthy fresh salad recipe with your lunch or as a elevenses.
1 Tomato, Halves
¼ Cup Sliced Cucumber
1 Tbsp Sliced Green Pepper
1 Tbsp Red Onion
5 Kalamata Olives
1 Tbsp Capers, Drained
¼ Tsp Oregano
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Wash and slice the tomatoes.
2. Peel and slice the cucumber.
3. Halve, deseed and slice the green pepper. Peel and slice the red onion.
4. Place everything into a bowl and add the capers, olives, oregano and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Calories 315kcal, Fat 31.8g, Carbs 8.2g, Protein 1.4g.
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam