Packed with cooling cucumber, healthy spinach and delicious apples, this creamy yogurt drink is refreshing, tasty and so good for you. Checkout this quick recipe now!
500 g low-fat yogurt
100 g fresh spinach leaves
Small piece of ginger
2–3 stalks of mint
Salt and pepper
1. Peel and chop the ginger.
2. Peel and dice the cucumber and apple.
3. Clean and chop the spinach.
4. Wash and chop mint.
5. Puree mint, apple, spinach, yogurt, ginger, and cucumber.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
Calories 90kcal, Fat 2g, Carbs 12g, Protein 5g