Creamy Oats with 2 Pepper Shrimps is a low-carb, low-fat high protein dish..Shrimps are contain high amount of protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and Omega 3 fatty acids. These all are required by our bodies on a daily basis.
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil and 1 teaspoon butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add scallion whites and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add oats and stir for 1 minute, then add water and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer; cook, stirring often, until creamy, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, sprinkle shrimp with cayenne and the remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a clean bowl; cover to keep warm.
4. Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon butter to the skillet. Add half the spinach; cook, stirring, until slightly wilted, about 1 minute. Add the remaining spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes more. Add hot sauce and the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt.
5. Stir cheese and the remaining 1 teaspoon butter into the oats. Serve the oats with the spinach and shrimp. Sprinkle with the scallion greens.
Calories 340kcal, Fat 15g, Carbs 20g, Protein 33g.