This coconut flour banana bread recipe is low carb and perfect for a healthy snack or breakfast! Checkout the recipe now and enjoy it without any guilt.
½ Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Cinnamon
Salt To Taste
⅓ Cup Coconut Oil
¼ Cup Honey
¼ Cup Pecans
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Whisk dry ingredients, stir in all wet until smooth.
2. Stir in nuts or whatever you choose.
3. Put in a greased loaf pan.
4. Bake at 350 for 50-75 minutes. Cover with foil after 50 minutes.
5. Cool on a rack completely before eating, a must for texture and flavor.
Calories 204kcal, Fat 11.9g, Carbs 20.8g, Protein 5.7g