Black Bean & Veggie Burger Patties
Black Bean & Veggie Burger Patties are a great protein-packed recipe. Apart from protein, this recipe is rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins etc and This is much lower in fat than other regular patties.
½ of a 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
¼ diced green bell pepper
¼ onion, cut into wedges
1 clove of garlic, peeled
1-½ Tsp chili powder
1-½ Tsp cumin
½ Tsp Thai chili sauce or hot sauce
¼ cup bread crumbs
1. If grilling, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil. If baking, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and lightly oil a baking sheet.
2. In a medium bowl, mash black beans with a fork until thick and pasty.
3. In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans.
4. In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce.
5. Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
6. If grilling, place patties on foil, and grill about 8 minutes on each side. If baking, place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 10 minutes on each side.
Calories 198kcal, Fat 3g, Carbs 33g, Protein 11g.
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam