Beet Pesto Salad
Beet Pesto Salad. Checkout this simple Salad recipe which is great for side dishes or any time for main cource.
¼ cup pine nuts
4 basil leaves
5 oz feta cheese
4 cloves garlic
3 tbsps olive oil
1. Rinse and peel beets. Place on foil with garlic cloves.
2. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Wrap foil tightly & roast in a 400 °F (205 °C) oven for 1 hour.
4. Remove beets and allow to cool. Place garlic, basil, pine nuts, and 2 tbsp olive oil in food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Slice beets and combine them with feta cheese, and pesto.
6. Allow the salad to cool in fridge to allow flavors to mingle. Enjoy.
Calories 88kcal, Fat 7.4g, Carbs 3.08g, Protein 2.87g.
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam