Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Bean Chili Walnutty is a Mexican dish. This is a spicy but healthy recipe. Check out this classic recipe It looks so delicious and tastes awesome.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 raw onion
2 cloves garlic
1 medium red pepper
1 medium yellow pepper
1 medium green pepper
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp dried oregano
100 grams walnuts
400 grams chopped tomatoes
2 tsp tomato puree
½ tsp granulated sugar
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
240 grams borlotti beans, boiled, drained
240 grams red beans, boiled, drained
560 ml, pint vegetable stock
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Chop up the onion, garlic and peppers and gently fry in the oil for about 5 minutes. Keep them moving so they don't burn.
2. Finely chop the walnuts.
3. Add the cumin coriander and chili, to the pan and continue to cook gently for another minute.
4. Stir in the walnuts, oregano, tomatoes, sugar, lemon juice and both (drained) cans of beans. Add about half of the vegetable stock and bring the pan to a gentle simmer.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding more vegetable stock if required.
7. Serve with rice or flour tortillas, and a simple salad of chopped onion and tomatoes
Calories 413kcal, Fat 23g, Carbs 36g, Protein 16g.