This crisp Baked Fish Sticks recipe is the best starter or a light dinner option for fish lovers. This homemade fish recipe is pretty nostalgic food. Check out this tasty recipe.
1tbsp butter, melted
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a shallow dish, beat the egg. In another shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and parsley.
3. Cut the fish into strips (about 3 inches long & 1/2 inches wide).
4. Dip each strip into the egg, then into the crumb mixture.
5. Place the fish strips on a lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Drizzle the melted butter over the fish.
7. Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Calories 304kcal, Fat 10g, Carbs 6.5g, Protein 51g.