This delicious Avocado, Tomato Mozzarella Crostiniis recipe is prepared in less time and is a good appetizer. Check out this flavorful recipe
2 vine-ripened tomatoes
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp butter
8 pieces of sliced baguette
1 clove garlic, halved
8 oz reduced fat fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
1 large avocado
½ small lemon
¼ cup roughly chopped fresh dill
1 pinch flaked salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Arrange tomato slices on the baking sheet and top with about 3 tablespoons olive oil, sea salt, and pepper.
3. Roast in the preheated oven until tomatoes are wilted, wrinkly, and scorched in some places, 25 to 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Place bread slices in the skillet and cook until crisp and golden in parts, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
5. Remove bread from skillet and rub garlic onto each slice; sprinkle sea salt over bread.
6. Layer mozzarella cheese on the toasted bread and top with avocado slices. Sprinkle sea salt over avocado and squeeze lemon over it. Top with roasted tomatoes and dill. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil over crostini and sprinkle with flaked salt.
Calories 279kcal, Fat 21.3g, Carbs 14g, Protein 8g.