Achari Soya Tikka is a versatile veg dish. You can serve it as a starter. soya chunks are a good source of minerals like manganese, iron, calcium, and even magnesium.
2 Tsp Oil
1. First of all boil the chaap in water and remove the sticks and cut each chaap into 5 pieces.
2. Now take a bowl,add hung curd,cream and all the spices and prepare marinade.
3. Add chaap pieces and mix it. Add capsicum and onions also to the marinade and mix properly ,add 2 tsp oil and refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
4. Now take it out and put them in skewers and grill it in oven for around 25 minutes by changing sides.
5. You can also cook it on a non stick pan by adding bit of oil till it turns brown.
6. Serve it with coriander chutney.
Calories 260kcal, Fat 6g, Carbs 20g, Protein 29g.