Achari Soya Tikka
Achari Soya Tikka is a versatile veg dish. You can serve it as a starter. soya chunks are a good source of minerals like manganese, iron, calcium, and even magnesium.
7-8 Sticks Soya Chaap, Diced
1 Cup Hung Curd
½ Cup Fresh Cream
1 Tsp Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
½ Tsp Onion Seeds Kalaunji
1 Tsp Mustard Seeds Ground
½ Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
⅛ Tsp Salt To Taste
1 Tsp Ginger Paste
2 Capsicum Cut Into Square Pieces
2 Onions Cut Into Big Pieces
1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Tsp Dry Methi Leaves
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
½ Tsp Black Salt
2 Tsp Oil
1. First of all boil the chaap in water and remove the sticks and cut each chaap into 5 pieces.
2. Now take a bowl,add hung curd,cream and all the spices and prepare marinade.
3. Add chaap pieces and mix it. Add capsicum and onions also to the marinade and mix properly ,add 2 tsp oil and refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
4. Now take it out and put them in skewers and grill it in oven for around 25 minutes by changing sides.
5. You can also cook it on a non stick pan by adding bit of oil till it turns brown.
6. Serve it with coriander chutney.
Calories 260kcal, Fat 6g, Carbs 20g, Protein 29g.
Stay upto date with our latest news and products.
Your email is safe with us, we don't spam