Get complete details for self/marketplace clients.
View detailed progress of all your clients to help them achieve their goals faster.
Stay connected and keep your clients engaged with integrated communication tool.
Easily build and assign workout/diet/habit plans to your clients.
Create online, in-person, phone and custom packages for your clients.
Pre-built fitness templates/PARQ forms to keep you atop your game.
Create and assign habit plans to your clients
Mevolife Online Fitness Coach app for your clients.
Integrated marketing tool to help you grow your business.
Get a white-labeled app for your business for improved digital presence.
100% true & transparent marketplace designed for fitness experts
Integrated loyalty rewards software to boost custom retention.
Automate daily business operation to boost sales & revenue.
Market your business to the right audience for business growth.
Customized website for your business to increase digital presence.
Achari Soya Tikka is a versatile veg dish. You can serve it as a starter. soya chunks are a good source of minerals like manganese, iron, calcium, and even magnesium.
7-8 Sticks Soya Chaap, Diced
1 Cup Hung Curd
½ Cup Fresh Cream
1 Tsp Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
½ Tsp Onion Seeds Kalaunji
1 Tsp Mustard Seeds Ground
½ Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
⅛ Tsp Salt To Taste
1 Tsp Ginger Paste
2 Capsicum Cut Into Square Pieces
2 Onions Cut Into Big Pieces
1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Tsp Dry Methi Leaves
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
½ Tsp Black Salt
2 Tsp Oil
1. First of all boil the chaap in water and remove the sticks and cut each chaap into 5 pieces.
2. Now take a bowl,add hung curd,cream and all the spices and prepare marinade.
3. Add chaap pieces and mix it. Add capsicum and onions also to the marinade and mix properly ,add 2 tsp oil and refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
4. Now take it out and put them in skewers and grill it in oven for around 25 minutes by changing sides.
5. You can also cook it on a non stick pan by adding bit of oil till it turns brown.
6. Serve it with coriander chutney.
Calories 260kcal, Fat 6g, Carbs 20g, Protein 29g.